Air Navigation Administration // The Luxembourg Government
The Air Navigation Administration (ANA), placed under the authority of the Ministry of Mobility and Public Works, is the air navigation service provider of Luxembourg.
Its main missions include:
- to manage the air traffic in Luxembourg airspace and parts of the adjacent airspace;
- to guarantee adequate coverage of radionavigation, radar and aeronautical communication signals;
- to secure the traffic of aircraft and aerodrome vehicles on the manoeuvring area;
- to guarantee emergency services in case of accident or incident on Luxembourg airport or in the vicinity;
- to offer aerodrome information services;
- to offer meteorological services;
- to ensure the maintenance of the airport lighting and the power supply of the airport installations and equipment;
- to manage the wildlife risk and to promote nature conservation;
- to manage safety and quality programmes.
FABEC States User Consultation 30.6.2023 Representatives of Airspace Users, FABEC States (BE MoT), FABEC States bureau and FABEC ASB Chair 2023 (ANA
FABEC Social Dialogue Committee 2023 in Luxembourg Claudio Clori, Director of ANA Luxembourg and Chair of FABEC ASB 2023 and Philippe Pusset, FABEC
The administration of air navigation responds to noise concerns The ANA announces that it has taken measures to address the increasing number of noise
We are delighted to present our annual report 2021, a comprehensive document that serves as a window into our administration's achievements, progress, and future aspirations.