Air Navigation Administration // The Luxembourg Government
The Air Navigation Administration (ANA), placed under the authority of the Ministry of Sustainable Development and Infrastructure, is the air navigation service provider of Luxembourg.
Its main missions include:
- to manage the air traffic in Luxembourg airspace and parts of the adjacent airspace;
- to guarantee adequate coverage of radionavigation, radar and aeronautical communication signals;
- to secure the traffic of aircraft and aerodrome vehicles on the manoeuvring area;
- to guarantee emergency services in case of accident or incident on Luxembourg airport or in the vicinity;
- to offer aerodrome information services;
- to offer meteorological services;
- to ensure the maintenance of the airport lighting and the power supply of the airport installations and equipment;
- to manage the wildlife risk and to promote nature conservation;
- to manage safety and quality programmes.
On 13th December 2019, the Air Navigation Administration ANA hosted AROC, the Airline Representatives and Operators Committee Luxembourg.
On 27th & 28th of November, Luxembourg's Air Navigation Administration (ANA), in collaboration with DAC (Direction de l'Aviation Civile) and EUROCONTROL, organized a workshop, for data originators to help stakeholders meet aeronautical data requirements.