Air Navigation Administration // The Luxembourg Government
The Air Navigation Administration (ANA), placed under the authority of the Ministry of Mobility and Public Works, is the air navigation service provider of Luxembourg.
Its main missions include:
- to manage the air traffic in Luxembourg airspace and parts of the adjacent airspace;
- to guarantee adequate coverage of radionavigation, radar and aeronautical communication signals;
- to secure the traffic of aircraft and aerodrome vehicles on the manoeuvring area;
- to guarantee emergency services in case of accident or incident on Luxembourg airport or in the vicinity;
- to offer aerodrome information services;
- to offer meteorological services;
- to ensure the maintenance of the airport lighting and the power supply of the airport installations and equipment;
- to manage the wildlife risk and to promote nature conservation;
- to manage safety and quality programmes.
The administration of air navigation’s innovative initiatives in flight path efficiency The administration of air navigation is making considerable
FABEC ASB (#101) meeting 05 December 2023 The last FABEC ASB (#101) meeting took place on 05 December 2023 at the Belgian Ministry of Transportation
Annual report 2022 We are delighted to share with you the annual report for the year 2022, signifying another significant chapter in the advancement
ANA Environmental Statement 2023 The year 2022 has marked a significant step forward in addressing environmental concerns and promoting sustainable